Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New blog


[7/5/07- I started a blog earlier this year called http://www.funknitsforkids.com/ . I created it as a place to post my Fiery Dragon Scarf pattern and perhaps future patterns as well. I'd like to blog about other adventures in knitting, therefore I'm changing names and formats. I will be reposting my previous entries here.]

An introduction:

I live in Minnesota. I am married to a great guy named Jon and we have a 3 year old son, Jack. I started knitting in November of 2005, and after a brief hiatus last spring and summer have been hitting the needles hard ever since. I enjoy making just about everything...but purses, totes, and things for my son are my favorite. I am a Realtor and really enjoy the flexible schedule that comes with the job. Plus...it's nice being my own boss. I hope to make some new knitting friends and share ideas.

Brooke

No comments: